NEW TO NCTC?
SERVICES TIMES & LOCATIONS
WHO WE ARE
OUR MISSION AND WHAT WE BELIEVE
LATEST SERMONS UPDATED WEEKLY
WELCOME TO NCTC!
New Covenant Tabernacle Church is a church family—a family who wants to extend to you the same love, hope, and joy that we have received. We know that we cannot be all things to all people. But we do want to be one thing to all people. We want to be the place where anyone, of any age, of any level of spiritual maturity, of any economic class, of any ethnicity, of any church background—or no church background—can meet God in a way that transforms their life…forever!
Who We Are
We are a community of people from all walks of life whose lives have been transformed by the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We simply now want to share our lives and His love with people who are ready for change. We do this through community gatherings, different expressions of worship and through relevant teaching of God’s Word. We extend to you a warm invitation to visit our church. We have a saying here:
Whatever you exalt you worshipWhatever you worship you serveWhatever you serve you become
We are excited to grow in Him with you at a service soon!
Statement of Faith
- This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it
- For I am a child of God, a joint heir of Jesus Christ my inheritance is among those that are sanctified
- My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit
- I do have love, joy, peace, I am long suffering, gentle and kind with faithfulness and self control
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper
- For greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world
We believe advancing God’s Kingdom doesn’t come from new ways of doing church but being the church-faithful preaching and contextualizing the unchanging Gospel within a changing culture. We teach faith in Jesus Christ God’s only Son and the only way to eternal life through studying and applying the bible chapter by chapter, verse by verse. We believe fellowship is key to the growing believer and seek to spread the Gospel with love, humility and repentance. The world has never been the same because twelve men allowed themselves to be TOTALLY used by God. We pray that God will use us to impact the world we live in. “Not my will but His be done.”
Frick Middle School Auditorium
10:30am Prayer 11am Service
2nd & 4th Sundays Young Gospel Youth Church 11am
Wednesday Night Bible Study 6:00pm Prayer 6:30pm Service
Friday Night Corporate Prayer 6:00pm
Friday Night Corporate Prayer 6:00pm
Community Groups: See Calendar for Events
JUST FOR MEN
JUST FOR WOMEN
JOIN US EVERY 4TH SATURDAY AT OUR MAIN LOCATION AT 11AM FOR A SERVICE TAILOR MADE FOR EVERY WOMAN!
JUST FOR KIDS
EVERY 2ND AND 4TH SUNDAY MEET US AT FRICK MIDDLE SCHOOL AT 11AM FOR AN AWESOME SERVICE JUST FOR YOU! NURSERY 1ST & 3RD SUNDAYS COMING SOON!
- May 15, 2016Faith Recognizes Authority
- May 8, 2016What is the Evidence of Your Faith?
- Apr 24, 2016Being Fruitful
- Apr 17, 2016I’ve Cheated on Me
- Mar 27, 2016Power of a Resurrected Life
- Feb 28, 2016Who is the Body of Christ Pt 2
- Feb 21, 2016Who is the Body of Christ
- Jan 31, 2016Worship Builds a Place Where God can Dwell
- Jan 24, 2016The Highest Form of Worship is Obedience to God’s Truth
- Jan 18, 2016Worship that brings God Glory Pt. 2
Top Messages of 2015
- Dec 27, 2015Remembering the Memorials
- Dec 14, 2015Hope in Him
- Dec 7, 2015The Hope of His Calling
- Nov 23, 2015Spirit of Thanksgiving
- Sep 13, 2015Power of Agreement Pt 2
- Sep 6, 2015Power of Agreement
- Aug 16, 2015Praying in the Secret Place
- Aug 9, 2015Power of Prayer pt2
- Aug 2, 2015Power of Prayer
- May 10, 2015His Story our Hope
Making this all work! Submit your requests through the proper form below.